The question isn’t “Should I use video marketing to generate leads online…”
But the real question is “Will I use video marketing effectively?”.
The fact is, every 6 and 7 Figure Earner uses video marketing somewhere in their business and you should be too.
Did you know that there are 6 billion hours of videos watched on YouTube every month? Which means that video marketing is one of the best ways to build a relationship and generate highly targeted leads for your business…
If you do it right.
Yes, any marketer can record a video and upload it to the internet, but not every marketer is generating leads online and buyers from their videos. Using video to generate leads creates an instant relationship between you and your video viewer. If you market effectively with video, you can literally take your viewer by the hand over to your sales page to buy.
So how do you learn to create lead generating videos? Here’s a 4 Step Simple Equation to follow that will take you through the process: TM + CV + P + CP = Leads
TM = Who’s Your Perfect Target Market?
Would you recommend a nice juicy chicken burger to a vegetarian? Of course not! The same rules apply when you’re marketing with video. The best lead generating videos are specifically targeting a certain group of people who would be interested in the subject of the video.
If you’re marketing a product or service that you personally use, then believe it or not… you are perfect target market!
Some great questions to think about when it comes to your target market are:
- What are their pains and struggles?
- How old are they?
- What are their hopes and dreams?
- What are their worries and fears?
- Where do they hang out on the internet?
- What are they searching for online? (i.e.- “how to lose more weight”, “generate more leads for my business”)
CV = Captivating Video Format
Anyone can record a video and put it up on the internet… but not everyone can build a relationship with their viewer that helps them make a buying decision.
One of the best formats we’ve found for creating effective lead generating videos is:
- Introduction – Asking a question (“Are you struggling to lose weight?”, “Do you want to take more vacations?”) is one of the best ways to keep your viewer engaged and wanting to know more.
- State What They’re Going To Get – When your viewer knows exactly what problems will be solved after watching your video… they’ll stick around.
- Give Value – Think of 1 or 2 simple tips you could share that could help that person after watching your video.
- Agitate a Problem – It’s important to remind them of the pains and struggles, this will prepare them for the next part of the video which is…
- Give a Solution – Be specific about how your solution can help them solve their problems (“Get this free ebook on how to lose 5 pounds in 7 days without changing your eating habits”). If you have personal results, this is a great time to share them!
- Call to Action – This is when you tell people what they should do after they watch your video (i.e. Click on the link to learn more).
Once you have a video recorded and ready to be uploaded…
You just have to decide on where you want your video to be found on the internet.
Some examples are:
- Your Blog
CP = Capture Page
The whole point of a lead generating video is to send them somewhere to get more information on the content the was covered in your video.
A capture page is the best way to do exactly that! This is where you exchange more information for their contact information. The two most important features of a capture page are a catchy headline and a place for them to enter in their email.
Following this 4 Step Equation was a critical component to my success with generating leads with video marketing and I know it can do the same thing for you!
If you want to know how to rank your videos on YouTube and Google – check out this article “3 Simple Steps To Rank Videos On YouTube and Google”
angelaboswellblog.com Internet Marketing Blog
“Helping You Build A Successful Business Online!”